"Sacrifices" (aka Diebin Am Nacht), by Timothy Parker
Table of Contents
- (pg.ii ) Of how this Tale is Herold.
- (pg.1) How the Brethren came to a Raubritter castle, how they entered and how they rescued a maiden held captive there, and what they did after.
- (pg.11) How Sieghard kept a great hound at the castle, and of the Norse woman there, and of how they spake together.
- (pg.17) Of how the Brethren did flee with the Maiden, and of their encounter with the castle guard.
- (pg.23) Of how the beast was smote;
of how their flight was discovered,
and of the battle that followed;
- (pg.28) Of the encounter with Sieghard, and of how they spake with him;
- (pg.32) The encounter with the Black Knight, and of the nine golden maidens that watched;
- (pg.36) Of Longshank's dilemma, of the consequences it raught, and how the one of the nine was pleased.
- (pg.43) How many were smote down by a Brethren's vengence, and how the Black Knight was sought by him.
- (pg.50) How Longshanks loosed his challenge; how Timeras was as Lazaras and how his Brethren was glad of him;
- (pg.54) How the Black Knight was made known to them, and how they staid fast against their host;
- (pg.59) Of how the Maiden and the Brethren were parted.
- (pg.61) Of the people, places, and other things in this tale.
All text, Characters and Situations Copyright © 1994, 1999, 2004 by Timothy Parker.
All Rights Reserved.
Text layout, editing, and presentation by Darklands Domain, 1999-2004
| FAQ 3.0
MicroProse, MPS Labs, and Darklands are copyright © 1991-1995 MicroProse, Inc.
Microprose and Hasbro Interactive are properties of Infogrames, Inc. © 2001-2002, All rights reserved.
Infogrames, Inc. and Infogrames Interactive are subsidiaries of Infogrames Entertainment S.A
Unless otherwise noted: site content © 1998-2002 Matt Wirkkala;
"New" site design © 2001-2002 Myles Q. Martinez and 2000-2002 Savcho Savchev.
"Darklands Domain" and "Darklands.NET" © 1998-2002 Matt Wirkkala
Darklands FAQ © 1995-2002 C. Michel Boucher, Fred Farzanegan, Dennis Ahr, and Alex von Lünen.
To report inaccuracies or contribute information, contact the