Copyright 1992 by MicroProse Software, Inc., all rights reserved.
MICROPROSE SOFTWARE LICENSE
1) MicroProse grants you the right to use one copy of the enclosed MicroProse software on a single computer.
This does not permit you to:
(a)use the software on a network,
(b)rent or lease the software,
(c)reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise modify the software,
(d)copy the software except to make a single copy for archival purposes or to transfer the software to a hard disk.
2) The enclosed software program and all written materials are owned by MicroProse or its suppliers and are protected by U.S. copyright laws and international treaty provisions.
You may not copy any of the written materials.
You may sell or transfer the software and accompanying written materials on a permanent basis provided you retain no copies and the recipient agrees to the terms of the license.
3) The terms of this license apply to any copies of the enclosed software program which may be provided to you on other media.
4) MicroProse reserves all rights to prosecute breach of this license as violation of copyright in accordance with applicable law.
5) Neither MicroProse, its suppliers, nor any dealer or distributor makes any warranty, express of implied, with respect to the software, the written materials, or any related item, their quality, performance, merchantability, or fitness for any purpose.
It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser to determine the suitability of the products for any purpose.
Some states do not allow limitations on implied warranties or how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
6) In no case will MicroProse or its suppliers be held liable for direct, indirect or incidental damages resulting from any defect or omission in the software, written materials or other related items and processes, including, but not limited to any interruption of service, loss of business, anticipated profit, or other consequential damages.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
7) This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
8) The above warranty does not apply if you make any unauthorized attempt to modify or duplicate the product, or if the product has been damaged by accident or abuse.|